Wednesday, March 28, 2012

EASTER TABLE DECORATION

 
EASTER TABLE DECORATION
Looking for a fun and different table decoration for your Easter table?  Here you go.  This is my variation of something I saw on Pinterest.  I used a square clear glass vase, about 6 inches high.  I placed a small jar in the middle of the vase.  I then emptied one package of jelly beans in the bottom of the square vase and evenly distributed them.  Next I separated in groups of three and four PEEPS marshmallow bunnies and placed them on top of the jelly beans.  I then used five "bushes" of silk tulips and arranged them in the jar.  This makes a great centerpiece because it is colorful and low enough your guests can see over it.  You could use various color combinations and I think you could even use a clear glass cylinder and do something similar.  If you prefer fresh flowers, use those!  Wishing you and yours a very happy Easter!
-Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment