The holiday season is coming soon and if you are like Olivia and I that means carry-ins, entertaining, family get-togethers, and countless other opportunities to come up with new and innovative recipes. This one came from www.insidebrucrew.com
This decadent dip can be used as a snack, an appetizer, or even a easy and casual dessert. It is rich and creamy and sure to not disappoint. If you don't have large sizes of the liquor it calls for, check the local liquor store for small sample sized bottles or try one of the non-alcohol versions listed below. You may like it so much you have a hard time remembering it is a dip and you might just attack it with a spoon! Enjoy!
Mudslide Cheesecake Dip
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Irish Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Kahlua
- 1 Tablespoon Rum
- (optional ideas to make this without alcohol at the bottom)
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- chocolate syrup
- 1 Tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the sugar and beat until smooth again.
- Pour in the Irish Cream, Kahlua, and Rum. Beat until creamy.
- Add the Cool Whip and beat again until creamy.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of a clear glass dish. Spoon the dip into the dish. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Serve with cookies or fruit.