Sunday, February 19, 2012

ALL ABOUT POTATOES!

Who doesn't love a good potato?  Until a few years ago, I honestly didn't know the difference between an Idaho and any other potato.  The only time I ever really noticed the difference among potatoes was when my mom used to occasionally make a creamed potato side dish using small red potatoes and peas.  A few years ago I began to cook with yukon golds and fingerlings.  About a week ago, I discovered a great web site devoted totally to the potato.  It is www.potatogoodness.com.  This is a great place to explore the plethora of potato possibilities.  There are descriptions of the different kinds of potatoes, oodles of recipes for potatoes, and even nutrition facts for the ever vigilant healthy eater.  If you love potatoes, stop by this site and check it out!
-Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment