Sunday, May 17, 2015

Roasted Asparagus with Feta

I used to enjoy watching Lisa Robertson when she hosted various programs on QVC.  When she left the network last December, I started following her Facebook page because she shares some really wonderful and healthy recipes.  I copied this one and kept it but I have not yet made it.  Olivia made it and raved about how good it was.  I'm thinking I really need to make the effort to whip this recipe up.  Now would be a great time because the asparagus is fresh and ready at the local farmer's market.  If you are looking for an easy Spring treat, try this!
-Nanette

Roasted Asparagus with Feta

1/4c Olive Oil
4 cloves garlic
1 tsp lemon zest
1/2 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
Put in a small pan, heat on low until garlic is golden.
Let it cool.
Toss with 2 cups asparagus.
Roast at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or to your preference.
Remove from oven, add crumbled Feta, chopped parsley and juice from 1 lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment