Sunday, March 26, 2017

HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED SALMON

HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED SALMON
Olivia suggested I post this impromptu recipe because it was somewhat of an accident and based upon other recipes I had seen online.  I had some salmon fillets in the freezer and my husband isn't a huge fan of salmon.  I was trying to figure out a way to use it and I decided to broil the fillets with a glaze so I could use them on my salads for lunch.

I've seen various honey mustard glazes online for both fish and chicken and decided to make my own version.  I broiled the frozen salmon on one side for eight minutes.  I then turned them over and applied the glaze.  I broiled the glazed side for another 8-10 minutes (depending upon the size of the salmon pieces).  Here is the combination I used.  It makes a very small amount--just enough for two pieces--but you can adjust accordingly.  Enjoy!
-Nanette

HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED SALMON
2 T. stone ground mustard
2 T. honey
splash of cider vinegar
salt
pepper
1/2 tsp. caraway seeds


No comments:

Post a Comment